AAe can provide a range of soils and water testing services using our laboratory partners and our onsite testing services to provide specialised environmental and geotechnical advice.
These testing and classification services include:
- Environmental properties of soils and water to determine suitability for use
- Properties of soils and liquids for waste classification using solids and Waste Acceptance Criteria (WAC).
- Top soil classification in line with BS3882:2015
- Laboratory permeability testing
- Aggregate and engineering fill gradings, constituents and performance properties
- Geotechnical analysis including shear strength, compaction and plastcicity
- Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF) and Solid Recovered Fuel (SRF) testing
- Trommel fines
- PFA/IBAA properties